YOU CAN JOIN US
Join IMEC for a fulfilling career where you will be given a wealth of opportunities to reach your full potential!
Build your career with us where you will be loaded with new experiences and build up confidence to progress in the most promising industry anywhere!
At IMEC, we have brilliant minds that work together on building a better place for you to occupy and work!
Unveil your future with us
You can be Outstanding!
Interested? Drop us your resume at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can mail to:
Human Resource Department
IMEC HYGIENE SDN. BHD.
33 & 35, Jalan BA 2/1, Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Angkat,
Sungai Chua, 43000 Kajang Selangor, Malaysia.
Job Openings[su_spoiler title=”Sales Coordinator (Outdoor)” style=”fancy”]
- Interact, service and develop ad-hoc, small, medium and large customers in order to align with our corporate objectives
- Plan and make regular visits to existing and prospective customers
- Perform relevant sales administration activities in order to maintain accurate information of the customer’s account
- To ensure effective implementation of all promotions/activities in the accounts assigned so that sales volume target is achieved
- Good with reporting and data analysis.
- Candidates must possess at least a diploma/degree or equivalent
- Able to communicate well in English, Chinese (Mandarin/Chinese) & Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 years of working experience in outdoor sales/customer service/business development/key account field
- Independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Computer literate and have a good analytical mind
- A great attitude and personal initiative, strong communication skills and writing in English and Bahasa Malaysia, achievement orientation and can provide a high level of service and support
- Possess own transport with valid driving license
- Responsible in handling & follow up customer inquiries
- Online sales matters
- Have at least 1 year of working experience in sales/customer service position
- Handle sales related task (order/telemarketing)
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Cert/Diploma in any field
- Have computer knowledge
- Able to start work immediately will be an added advantage
- To carry out installation, inspection, service, repair & demo of machinery
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Cert/Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year of working experience
- Good command in English & Malay
- Must possess a valid GDL license
- Willing to work overtime
- Hardworking and fast learner